Thursday, July 29, 2010

Home Remedies For Hemorrhoids-how To Cure Them Without Surgery

"Living with hemorrhoids was one of the hardest parts of my life. It was not pain that I came to me. They were the little things, like not being able to go to the movies without moving with pain and pay consequences later. I paid over $ 8,000 trying desperately to get rid of my hemorrhoids ... I've tried everything but nothing has worked (so far).

I recommend "The Miracle H" to anyone who is suffering from hemorrhoids. I was worked wonderfully, and has saved me from painful and unnecessary surgery. I wish you luck, and hope that your pain is over and you can reclaim your life "Sincerely, Andy Lewis Hemorrhoids, also known by the name of hemorrhoids are dilated or varicose veins located around the anus, and if you suffer from them know that they generate discomfort of any kind, because beyond the discomfort, burning, pain, itching, bleeding, swelling, embarrassment and found that not to say embarrassing. gotten bad food, obesity, pregnancy, childbirth, remain long sitting, sedentary lifestyle, constipation. They are among the factors that contribute to the formation of hemorrhoids. That's why s recommend diets that include a high intake of fruits, vegetables, cereals, yogurt, fish, and to initiate a fast effective treatment to help its total disappearance. People suffering from hemorrhoids should increase fish consumption, which exerts anticoagulant effects. The rich foods must contain antocianidias, a substance that acts to strengthen venous structures, such as blueberries, cranberries, cherries and in general all red fruits. It is advised to eat yogurt and cereal diets and its derivatives in a comprehensive manner, and also abundant fruits and vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment