Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Princess

A few days ago I received this story by email and know the author, the fact is that I have been a perfect fit to address a recurring theme in today's organizations, says: They, who was looking for a beautiful princess consort. Aristocrats, knights, and wealthy gentlemen had come from everywhere to offer their wonderful regalos.Joyas, land, armies and thrones made up of gifts to win so special criatura.Entre candidates was a young commoner who had no more wealth than love and perseverance. When it came time to talk, he said: - Princess, I've loved all my life. As I am a poor man and I have no treasures to give, I offer you my sacrifice as proof of my amor.Estare one hundred days sitting under your window, no more food than rain and no more clothes that you are wearing. a sa is my dowry ...

The princess was moved by such a gesture of love, decided to accept. You'll have your chance: If you pass the test, I say goodbye. Thus passed the hours and days. The suitor was seated, enduring the winds, snow, and freezing nights. Without blinking, his eyes fixed on the balcony of his beloved, brave vassal remained firm in their commitment, without wavering for a moment.

From time to time the real window shade belied the tall figure of the princess, which, with a noble gesture and a smile, he approved the job. Everything was going wonderfully well. Even some optimists had begun to plan the festivities. When the day and ninety-nine residents of the area had come to encourage the next monarch. All was joy and merriment, until suddenly, when there was a time for the deadline, to the astonishment of the audience and the bewilderment of the princess, the young man stood up and without explanation, he walked away slowly from the place. A few weeks later, while wandering through a lonely road, a child of the region reached him and asked him point blank: - yQue was what happened to you? You were one step away from achieving the goal. And why missed that opportunity? And why you withdrew? With deep consternation and unconcealed tears, replied quietly: I saved even one day of suffering ... Not even an hour ... Not even a second ... So not worth my effort and my love. Pushing hard for others to get what we want seems to be the ideal way may be better to consider a tug of the rope ... So what is pulling Press both the rope? .

No comments:

Post a Comment